How would you like to get your hands on a copy of one of this year’s eagerly awaited and most coveted recipe books? Plenty More by Yotam Ottolenghi has made it onto all the must-have Christmas gift guides and this is your chance to either cross that foodie off your Christmas shopping list or keep it for yourself as an early Christmas pressie from which you can prepare gorgeous dishes for friends and family – truly, the gift that keeps giving! The lovely people at The Happy Foodie have sent me a copy of Plenty More to give to one lucky reader.
Plenty More picks up where Plenty left off, with 150 more dazzling vegetable-based dishes, this time organised by cooking method. Grilled, Baked, Simmered, Cracked, Braised or Raw, the range of recipe ideas is stunning. With recipes including Alphonso Mango and Curried Chickpea Salad, Membrillo and Stilton Quiche, Buttermilk-crusted Okra, Lentils, Radicchio and Walnuts with Manuka Honey, Seaweed, Ginger and Carrot Salad, and even desserts such as Baked Rhubarb with Sweet Labneh and Quince poached in Pomegranate Juice, this is the cookbook that everyone has been waiting for…Ebury Publishing
I’ve had my copy for a couple of months now and have made numerous recipes from it, all of which have been utterly delicious – this is a book which has already become a stalwart in my kitchen. Here is a short video of the great man himself, recipe testing and talking about his inspirations and processes – oh how I would love to be working in that “under the arches” test kitchen of his!!
With unreserved apologies to my many and cherished international readers, this giveaway is limited to UK and EU addresses only. As a consolation to them and to whet your appetite, you can download a handful of the recipes from the Ebury Press website.
You have up to 3 chances to win!!
1. You can enter up to 3 times via the following platforms;
- Blog – Follow my blog if you don’t already and leave me a comment below telling me what your favourite spice or herb is.
- Facebook – Follow my page if you haven’t done so already and leave a comment telling me what your favourite vegetable is. https://www.facebook.com/selmastable
- Twitter – Follow me on Twitter if you aren’t already doing so and RT (retweet) my tweet. https://twitter.com/divasparkle/status/539406882390036480
2. The deadline for entries is 9pm (GMT), Tuesday 09 December 2014.
3. I will plug all the entries into a bit of software called The Hat which will randomly choose a winner.
4. The winner will be announced and contacted on Wednesday 10 Dec 2014 and I will mail the book out as soon as I have your postal details.
5. Remember – UK and EU addressees only!